Flush Wood Doors
Doors and Frames
Wood doors are offered to provide the highest level of flexibility in the construction of commercial grade doors. Each door can be customized to meet the requirements of any opening. Wood doors are constructed as solid core doors, but light commercial as well as hollow core, commercial hollow core, and traditional two and four-door bi-fold units. All door types can be factory finished by one mill ensuring uniformity throughout the building.
- Aesthetically pleasing to match décor
- Multiple wood types (Oak, Birch, Maple, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany)
- Multiple wood cut options (rotary cut, plain sliced, quarter cut, rift cut, comb cut)
- Options include lead-lined and acoustical
- May be non-rated or fire-rated through 90 minutes